A User's Guide to Plone
A User's Guide to Plone takes an in-depth look at the basic steps for creating and publishing content; it also provides reference material about content types, workflows, user security and strategies for organizing a site. The latest edition, for Plone 4, is 246 pages, has undergone a major rewrite by Robert Nagle, and includes new material on topics such as: using the TinyMCE editor, using Plone for wikis and making content easy to find.
A User's Guide to Plone addresses questions like:
- What is the best way to paste content with the editor?
- How do you give another user the right to edit your content?
- How do you enable comments?
- What are collections and how do you make one?
- What are workflows and how are they used?
- How do you use "working copies" to edit already published items?
PRINT versions in English
Note: The "4.0" link will prompt you to login/create account for purchase.
3.x and 2.x PDF versions of the book (marked with an asterisk *) are
FREE for non-commercial use. Plone 4.x PDFs are $10 per copy.
Enfold Systems has partnered with the original authors, gocept gmbh & co. kg, since 2006 to make the Plone user guide available for print in the United States and abroad. Please direct any inquires to email@example.com.