As part of our annual meeting, in 2015, we conducted a brainstorming session to discover the values we share. This session led into a candid discussion about the purpose of our company.
Of course each of us is unique, and our team is becoming more diverse as Enfold Systems grows. But based on our discussion at that meeting, combined with an earlier draft by Enfold and Plone cofounder Alan Runyan, the following statement is an attempt to describe what is most important to us as a team. Underlying our day-to-day actions, informing our difficult decisions and guiding our interactions with other people are this mission and these values.
Our mission is to empower community-minded groups to collaborate and to communicate with the world.
- Integrity. We tell the truth and do what we say we'll do.
- Sustainability. We create things that can grow, improve and thrive.
- Openness. Our business should be transparent so people can help us improve it.
- Partnership. We seek mutual benefit in all our interactions.
- Excellence. We strive to be the best at what we do and produce the highest quality solutions.
- Merit. We reward performance and achievement.
- Creativity. We encourage and support interesting and unique work.
- Community. We work to make the world a better place.