User Tutorial / Demos
- Content Creation Basics with Plone (Enfold Server). Using the Rich Text Editor * Changing Styles * Submission & Review Process.
- Reusing Documents: Cut/Copy/Paste
- Giving another User Edit Rights to a Document
Systems Administration Demos
- Choosing an Authentication Profile: Using the Configuration Screen * Verifying that Plone can read Active Directory Information.
- Using the ZMI to Bypass Authentication Profiles : Logging into ZMI * Changing Authentication Profiles from ZMI.
- Setting Up Single Sign On with Enfold Server and Enfold Proxy
- Preparing Your Browser Verifying that your browsers support Single Sign On.
Case Study: Houston Community College System