World Plone Day 2009

World Plone Day is a worldwide event to promote and educate the worldwide public about of the benefits of using Plone in education, government, ngos, and in business. The event in the Texas area will be hosted by Enfold Systems at Saute Bistro.

WPD 2009Surviving the global economic crisis:  Plone Open Source community fights back with collaboration.

“85 percent of companies are already using open-source software, with most of the remaining 15 percent expecting to do so within the next year. . .”

Gardner, Open Source impact on Application Software, Worldwide and Regional - November 2008

 Plone, an Enterprise Content Management System solution, is one of the largest open source projects on the planet. The Plone community is organizing World Plone Day on Wednesday, April 22nd for 2009.  

Join us April 22nd
Saute Bistro
2303 Richmond Ave.
Houston, TX 77098

Casual meet and greet with the Enfold Systems team
& the co-founder of Plone.

Complementary appetizers and drink specials.

From Enterprise business to Government agencies to Non-Profit organizations, no one is escaping the financial crisis engulfing the world economy.  As budgets are slashed, jobs are lost and projects are put on hold, IT managers are looking for solutions to achieve the same quality outcomes with innovative and cost effective solutions.  

Join us and learn about your open-source CMS options.


To view more about WPD events around the world click here.

Related content