Sample Inventory Program
Out-of-the-box features include:
- Ability to assign Sample Type, Locations, Technicans in a Project by Project basis. Cross project searches based on Subject Id's, Other Id's, Additional Sample Data, and Sample Types.
- Ability to derive Aliquots into other Sample Types, linked to their origin sample. Ability to split Aliquots into smaller units and put them into separate physical containers.
- Locations/Containers are heirarchical and can be restricted to a Project. Shipments act as virtual containers that aliquots may be split among.
- Advance Attribute Capture forms enable Project Administrators to specify what attributes for their Sample Types need to be captured for their project. Now non-technical users can ensure that Lab Technicans capture any attribute for any Sample Type.
- Batch editing / import available using CSV files - all changes are transactional. Any functionality that can be done in the web interface is complimented by CSV functionality.
- Understandable relational model that enables simple reporting to be easily constructed by common third party reporting tools.
- 100% Web based interface (IE, Mozilla, Safari tested).
- Click here for additional technical details and screenshots / demos.
Implement with expert help.
Consulting, customization/integration, hosting and support services are available individually or as a turn-key solution to help you plan for, adapt to your needs, easily maintain and/or ensure the long-term viability of the SIP at your organzation. To learn more, request a callback or email us now!