This product allows you to create presentations straight from Plone in any browser using S5.
- An implementation of Eric Meyer's S5 project
- For more information on that see: http://www.meyerweb.com/eric/tools/s5/
- A simple way of implementing browser based slide shows in Plone
- All credit goes to Eric, any blame for this version should come to me.
- As per any standard Plone product
- Unpack into the Products directory, restart Plone, then install from the Add/Remove Products directory inside portal_setup
- Then add in a document (like this one) and , you'll see a little red icon in the document icons, click on it
- This will take you to the S5 presentation of that piece of content
How it works
- Write a document in Plone, using H1's or headings to seperate your slides.
- This example was written in Plone using Epoz.
- You can also write in STX or reSTX, anything that produces H1's in HTML
- Then click on the S5 icon and bingo you'll see a slide show. It chops each of the H1's into separate slides, placing the paragraphs under the tags inside the slide itself
- By default there are three skins that come with this product:
- the stock skin from Eric's site
- a nice blue theme from Eric's site (default)
- an Enfold Systems skin I use for work (this one)
- Each theme is a layer (the enfold one is registered but not installed), if you look in the portal_skins > layers, you'll see them there. To have the stock skin be the default, move it up a layer.
- To have your own new layer to be the default, make a layer and put it at the top and hey why not contribute to the project? Check it in.
- Stored in the collective (http://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/)
Also available from the Enfold web site in the download section
- Latest version 0.1
- More the merrier, please check in and thank Eric for a cool peice of code and give him some credit.
- Licensed under the same as Eric's stuff Creative Commons Share Alike.